What’s that? 5 in a row?….. Lost tie-breaker to Milwaukee?…. Don’t really care as long as we’re in the playoffs.
Kinda understand why Doc said Crawford was a ‘wild card’…you really don’t know what you’ll get with him. But I’ll still take him in a heartbeat. And was that K-mart whining? Man.
Stat check: The Cavs have won 2 of their last 10 games, and are currently on a 5-game losing streak as well. Home record is currently 13-21.
Game time: 28 March 2013, 1000hrs AEDT
Watch it on: NBA League Pass
- Rajon Rondo (ACL) and Jared Sullinger (back) are out for the season.
- Courtney Lee is still unlikely to play tomorrow.
- Kevin Garnett (inflammed ankle) will miss the next few games until further announcement.
- Kyrie Irving is out indefinitely (shoulder)
- Dion Waiters is stated as day-to-day (knee)
- Anderson Varejao (blood clot) is out for the season
Top enemy performers:
- Scoring: Kyrie Irving (23.0)
- Rebounds: Anderson Varejao (14.4)
- Assists: Kyrie Irving (5.7)
Keys to the game:
- Win. Win the damn game, because there is no reason why not to.
Shortest game preview ever, because I will end up rehashing everything I’ve said in the past few posts. “Rebound…move the ball…trust…team…”.
On a side note, I like what Bass has brought to the table so far.